Friday, September 7, 2012

Finally back...

Last month was an interesting month and I am feeling the effects of my wonderful Master's program. Yesterday I turned the nifty fifty and so life has been quite busy for me.

Let's catch up...last month I took Communications in a Global Environment with Dr. Sara Kelly and thoroughly enjoyed the class. Looking at communications styles and how they affect us and the world in which we live was an eye-awakening experience. We communicate on a daily basis and never really take the time to think about the impact it will have on our life or the life of others. As I catch up on posting I will include more content from that class as it was a rich experience I want to share with you here.

This month my class is Content Distribution Processes and Technologies with Dr. Jill Thayer and it has me on toes already. Most of the posts for this class will be me pondering over a short, difficult read for the class called Simulations by Jean Baudrillard. It was translated from French in 1983 and let's just say it is like the Matrix meets Inception meets Star Trek!!!! Quite a read it will be.

Well it is a Friday afternoon and I would not let this day pass without posting on my blog again. Posts will be more regular now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment