Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A New Direction

I originally started this blog as a requirement for my first Master's class because we had to post our assignments in an online blog format. Over the weekend I decided that I want to use this blog to chronicle my Master's experience.

I have just begun my next class - Communication in a Global Environment and let's say that the professor, who also happens to be my faculty advisor, must think that we do not have full-time jobs with the amount of reading required for this class. I had her first online lecture last night and let's just say I am so happy to be doing my degree in the field of Strategic Communications. I am an avid communicator and am loving learning about the different ways that we get messages out to the world.

We have two huge texts this month...uuugggghhhh and sorry Theresa I will have to put some anchor text to the books in my next post as I need to start reading them now!!! I just wanted to say hi to anyone that may want to follow this blog for at least the next year (maybe beyond) as I begin my formal foray into the world of professional communication.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment